Sentricon Termite Protection
For many decades, a traditional chemical barrier was the choice method to protect homes from termites. Unfortunately, even the most potent chemical treatments weren’t as reliable and long-lasting as homeowners and termite companies had hoped. After over a dozen years of working with builders and developers to install and maintain the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System, Cook’s has determined that there is no better technology available to protect homes and other structures from termites. Consider a few of the ways Cook’s Termite Patrol and the Sentricon System give you confidence and peace of mind:
Proven termite colony elimination.
Before the Sentricon System, termite colony elimination wasn’t even possible. With the Sentricon System, colony elimination has become the standard. And when we say proven, we’re talking about conclusive independent research at 30 universities, reported in 45 published scientific articles, and by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Ask for proof from other commercially available termite treatments and you’ll find very limited – if any – documentation.
Convenient and easy to live with.
With small Sentricon stations placed discreetly around the home, the Sentricon System is less of an aggravation than traditional liquid chemical treatments:
• No need for drilling in foundations and floors
• No digging or trenching
• No chemical injections in the foundation and/or floors
• No need for extra booster treatments
• No service scheduling problems
Not just anybody is qualified to install and service the Sentricon System. This unique system is installed, then monitored and serviced two times per year by authorized operators who have extensive training and state-of-the-art data gathering and management tools. (Compare this to companies that use liquid chemical treatments and typically monitor for termites only once per year with an “annual inspection.”)
Chosen to protect important structures.
Sentricon protects more than two million structures, including the White House, the Statue of Liberty, the Alamo and other national treasures. In recognition of Sentricon’s status in regard to “added value,” a growing number of builders and developers are including the phrase “protected by termites with the Sentricon System” among the selling points in their new home listings. Environmentally responsible. In contrast to liquid chemical treatments, which use hundreds of gallons of chemical solution, the Sentricon System uses only a few grams of active ingredient when and where needed to wipe out the colony. Sentricon was the first product registered by the EPA under the Reduced Risk Pesticide Initiative, and it’s the only termite control product ever to receive the Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award.
Why is Cook’s Termite Patrol superior?
• Dow AgroSciences recognizes Cook’s as a Premier Quality
Service Provider for the Sentricon System.
• Cook’s exceeds manufacturer’s label requirements for the Sentrion System.
• Cook’s helped introduce the Sentricon System to the marketplace in 1995.
No company surpasses our experience with Sentricon.
• Cook’s is one of the largest Sentricon providers in the United States.
• Cook’s termite technicians focus exclusively on Sentricon,
protecting your home from termites.
• The Cook’s termite technician compensation plan rewards high quality service.
• Monthly Sentricon Quality Evaluations and Audits are performed by
Cook’s corporate office.
• Cook’s offers a quarterly payment method for Sentricon monitoring services.
• Cook’s provides a Sentricon Monitoring Service Report, which describes
monitoring activities and status for your home
• Our Termite Service Guarantee specifically lists “Sentricon.” As long as
the Guarantee is in effect, Cook’s cannot switch to a different termite
baiting system without your approval.
• Cook’s Sentricon Agreement provides for lifetime protection.
• Cook’s Sentricon monitoring service includes an annual termite inspection
in addition to the routine monitoring of the Sentricon stations, which is
routinely conducted during the year.
For free pest and termite identification, damage identification and/or a free pest and termite evaluation with no obligation, contact your local Cook’s office.